Advice for Landlords
Are you a landlord looking for legal advice?
As a landlord, it's essential to be prepared. Taking the right action early can save you time and costs. We know because we've been advising landlords in both the private and the public sector for many years.
We provide specialist legal services to landlords across the whole of the East Midlands area.
We have a team dedicated to helping landlords, from the start right through to the end of a tenancy.
We can help landlords with:
- Drafting tenancy agreements
- Advising on terms of the tenancy agreement, including the obligations of the landlord and the tenant
- Drafting and serving appropriate notices to bring a tenancy to an end
- Issuing court proceedings for possession
- Providing advocacy and representation at court possession proceedings
- Defending claims for disrepair brought by tenant
- Advising and defending claims for damages for unlawful eviction and harassment.