Making a Will
Hopkins Solicitors: Experienced support to prepare for the future by Making a Will
We all know how important it is to make a Will. But many of us put it off, despite the potentially devastating impact this could have on those closest to us.
At Hopkins we have many years of experience in providing Will writing and legal advice on Wills to give people peace of mind. Our expert team of Will lawyers can guide you through the Will-making process step by step.
With help from our team, you can rely on:
- Peace of mind: with the right Will writing and Wills advice services you know that your wishes will be carried out - and that you will benefit those people you wish to benefit, including any charities to which you would like to make a donation.
- Protection: you'll have the reassurance of knowing you'll have protected the family you leave behind from the rigid and complex rules of intestacy.
- Guaranteed care for your children: do you have young children? writing a Will allows you to appoint guardians for them.
- A better financial future for your family: making a Will can help reduce any Inheritance Tax or other taxes which may have to be paid from your estate.
Our Will writing and Wills legal advice service can help you avoid:
- Delays in settling your estate
- Your estate being distributed by the law of intestacy. By leaving your estate to be distributed according to these rules, your estate may not go to those people you wish it to. One important example of this is if you are not married to your partner
- Additional legal expenses if the estate is difficult to administer under intestacy law.
With the right kind of legal advice, you can take steps to provide a better future for your loved ones.
If Making a Will is something that you have been looking for help and advice on then Hopkins Solicitors is the right firm of Solicitors for you. We have years of experience in Will-making and writing Wills and can offer both practical and legal advice to help give you peace of mind.
Making a Will quote
Fill in our Will quote questionnaire and a member of our team will get back to you.
Alternatively, you can contact one of our Solicitors using the contact details on the right hand side of the page to discuss your specific circumstances in Making a Will.