An opportunity has arisen for an Archive & Maintenance Person at our Head Office in Mansfield.
The Archive & Maintenance Person job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintaining accurate information of archived files, deeds and documents as well as being responsible for the organisation of the archiving system.
- Retrieving files, deeds and documents from storage at various office sites
- Maintaining accurate records of the archive filing system at various office sites
- Archiving files
- Destruction of files
- Maintenance around the office
- Furniture removals
- Collection/distribution of post
- Various collections of files and documents from other offices using the firm’s van
- Any other ad hoc duties to assist around the office when needed
- Maintaining Fire, Health & Safety Regulations, records, risk assessments and providing Fire, Health & Safety Training annually to staff.
The ideal candidate must have the following skills:
- great organisational skills
- be computer literate
- have a keen eye for detail
- a full clean UK driving licence (required)
- physically able to do heavy lifting, as it is a core part of this job role.
About Hopkins Solicitors
Hopkins Solicitors LLP is one of the leading North Nottinghamshire firms of solicitors with 86 employees across five offices, 2 in Mansfield, 1 in Sutton in Ashfield, 1 in Nottingham and 1 in Kirkby in Ashfield.
We are a full-service law firm and the successful candidate will be able to bring experience and ideas and promote and build the department.
Hopkins’ culture is one which combines hard work and professionalism with a friendly and supportive working environment. The successful candidate will have strong inter-personal skills, being able to communicate effectively with colleagues and most importantly with the firm’s clients.
We are a local firm of Solicitors, we are not another faceless organisation. We pride ourselves in providing a personal face to face service. We know that building strong relationships with our clients, leads to repeat business so we strive to provide the best customer experience.
We are proud that the quality of our service has been recognised by the Law Society with the prestigious LEXCEL standard. This is only given to solicitors’ firms that meet the highest standards of management and customer care.
Hopkins Solicitors LLP is committed to equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. A copy of the Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request.
We are a family friendly firm and host numerous events throughout the year for our staff, making it enjoyable with a rewarding culture.
We pride ourselves on our learning and development opportunities ensuring that all our staff can be the best that they can be, not only to benefit themselves, but the firm as well.
Location: Mansfield Head Office
Salary: £19,000.00 per annum
End date: 28/02/23
Reporting To: Head of Department
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am–5.00pm with 1 hour for lunch
Benefits: Workplace Pension Scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (4 day of your annual leave is to be used over the Christmas break when the office is closed) and addtional holiday purchase scheme.