The entire Hopkins team are committed to providing the best personal client care. This high standard of service is recognized by our Law Society’s prestigious LEXCEL legal practice quality mark. When you need urgent legal advice it is often a stressful time, so it all starts with your initial enquiry being answered, quickly and accurately. We take the time to get to know you personally, listen respectfully to your problem and give you honest, easy to understand, supportive advice. We want to build a trusted relationship for life.
- RESPOND QUICKLY to your enquiry or questions
- RESPECT you and treat you as an individual person
- Be APPROACHABLE so you are comfortable telling us your problem
- LISTEN carefully to you and understand your personal needs
- Give you HONEST and ACCURATE legal advice that are in your best interests
- EXPLAIN the steps, timescales and costs in a way that are EASY TO UNDERSTAND
- COMMUNICATE REGULARLY with you throughout your case
- BUILD a TRUSTED and long term RELATIONSHIP with you
How we will achieve our promise to you
A Personal Approach
The personal, friendly face to face approach we take to providing legal advice is one of the reasons our clients, and generations of their families, continue to use our services time and time again. Our specialist team focus on making our services as flexible, straightforward and cost effective as possible for each individual client.
Our Local Experience
We have over a century of experience and local knowledge to handle the needs of the Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire communities successfully and confidentially. With the majority of our team living locally, we are committed to helping improve and protect the lives of our local community and clients.
Annual Reviews of our High Standards
We are proud that the quality of our service has been recognised by the Law Society with the prestigious LEXCEL standard, and the Investors In People standard, which we have held since 2003. We were acknowledged by the local business community for our high standards by winning the er Care of the Year Award in 2015 at the Mansfield Chad Business Awards.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We support multiple charities, both locally and nationally, and our team take part in various fundraising events throughout the year. Many of our Partners and Solicitors also sit on local charity and educational boards to help support the local community.
Equality – Language Translation Service
We have experience handling cases for members of the local Polish and western European communities that may not speak English fluently, and are happy to supply translation services when needed. If you need such services, please let us know when you make your initial enquiry.
Our Internal Commitment to the Company and Staff
- Has a commitment to providing great advice which is professional, efficient and can be depended on, every time
- Delivers an honest, client focussed service for all members of the community carried out in a respectful way
- Generates an atmosphere of proactive work within teams with a good work-life balance
- Nurtures self-motivated people who conduct themselves in a courteous and supportive manner, with respect for each other
- Is focussed on delivering to clients who listen, respect and act on the advice given to them.
Request a Callback
"*" indicates required fields