Whatever advice and assistance you need on the legal aspects of setting up or running your business, we can help. We can advise you on:
- Company formation and business start-ups, including home businesses
- Buying and selling a business, and how to achieve the best result
- Structuring your business to protect your rights and your assets
- Using business agreements, including shareholder agreements and partnership agreements, to protect against costly and time consuming legal disputes.
- Taking advantage of the latest grants and financial support available to your business
- GDPR advice and your terms and conditions or privacy statements
We work with you and your financial adviser to provide a solution that best suits your needs, so when you’re ready to retire you can relax and enjoy spending the money you have worked hard for.
To ensure the smooth transition of your business, we can advise you on:
- Making a Will
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- Declarations of trust
- Inheritance tax planning
- Estate planning
- Charitable giving
- Lifetime gift planning
- Personal tax planning
- Pilot trusts for pension death benefits
The successful and smooth transition of your business depends on the legal and financial plans you put in place during your working life.
Request a Callback
"*" indicates required fields
Meet the Team
Managing Director and Solicitor
Director and Solicitor
Thanks again for your professional, no nonsense and 'to the point' advice and support. I look forward to working with you again in the future.
James, 26th October 2022
Had a good experience with Hopkins Solicitors. My solicitor was always there with updates and if he wasn’t available his secretary was. Very polite people to talk too. The costs were very reasonable, on the whole I would recommend Hopkins solicitors to everybody including family and friends
Michael Brown, 31st August 2022
My expectations were far exceeded when dealing with Ross and his team recently. The service I received was of the highest standard. I was treated with respect, courtesy and professionalism at a very difficult time. Thank you Ross, you are a credit to Hopkins.
Bryan Willson, 31st August 2022
Part-time music teacher wins landmark case in the Supreme Court on holiday pay calculations for ‘part-year’ workers
Hopkins Solicitors on 20th of July 2022, saw a landmark judgment in favour of their music teacher client, Mrs Lesley…