Hopkins Solicitors are a leading private practice firm which provides a broad spectrum of specialist and general legal services throughout Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. With a strong reputation in the marketplace, we pride ourselves on our continued growth, achieved through client recommendation and committed staff.
This full time role will be varied and challenging, where you will work on your own caseload of medical negligence, employment liability, public liability and other general personal injury cases. The successful candidate will be expected to deal with all aspects of the matter from initial enquiry through to settlement, working with local clients. We offer a competitive salary and a supportive, progressive working environment working within an experienced team.
The ideal candidate for this role must have the following:
- a background in handling their own caseload of clinical negligence and personal injury matters.
- 8 + years PQE in personal injury and clinical negligence work.
- a practical and commercial approach
- good personal skills and the ability to build a rapport and network
- a desire to become their client’s trusted advisor
- strong communication
- a strong desire to continuously learn
- enthusiastic and ambitious
- hardworking and organised
- adaptable and accommodating
- a smart and tidy appearance
- excellent attention to detail
- IT competent
- excellent timekeeping and attendance
Applications will be accepted for candidates with at least 8 + years PQE.
Location: Mansfield Head Office
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
End date: 30/01/24
Reporting To: Head of Department
Working Hours: Full-Time Monday - Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Benefits: Workplace Pension Scheme, 21 days holiday, plus bank holidays and various other benefits