An opportunity has arisen for an experienced and ambitious Legal Cashier / Accounts Clerk to join our Mansfield office.
Key Responsibilities of the Legal Cashier / Accounts Clerk to include:
- Processing and posting of incoming/outgoing payments by cheque and BACS/TT,
- Resolving accounts queries,
- Invoice processing,
- Experience with accounts ledgers
- Daily bank account reconciliations
- Working with fee earners on their ledger balances
- Nominal ledger postings
- Sending TT’s, BACS and online payments with attention to detail
- Working as part of a team
- Legal Aid Agency Billing
- Following the Solicitors Accounts Rules, AML compliance etc
- Assisting Accounts Manager
- Together with other ad hoc duties as required.
The ideal Accounts Clerk will have a positive attitude, be self-motivated and enjoy working in a challenging, busy and professional environment
Preference will be given to those with experience of working with Solicitors Accounts.
Key requirements for the Legal Cashier / Accounts Clerk role based in Mansfield
- Must be computer literate
- A GCSE / A Level in Maths is essential for this role – A level / BTEC educated
- Experience in an Accounts environment
Location: Mansfield Town Centre
Salary: competitive salary
End date: 21/01/22
Working Hours: 8.30am – 5.00pm with an hour for lunch
Benefits: We offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (4 of which are to be used to close the offices over Christmas), bank holidays and benefits to include company pension.