Are you a compassionate legal professional with a deep understanding of family dynamics and a commitment to helping clients navigate challenging situations? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our dedicated legal team.
Hopkins Solicitors are a reputable legal practice dedicated to providing compassionate and comprehensive legal services in the realm of private family law. We pride ourselves on supporting our clients through sensitive and complex family matters, ensuring they receive the guidance and advocacy they need during difficult times.
As a Private Family Law Solicitor at Hopkins, you will be responsible for:
- Offering expert legal advice and representation in private family law matters, including divorce, child custody, spousal support, and domestic violence cases.
- Building and managing a diverse caseload and providing strategic legal guidance tailored to each client’s unique situation.
- Conducting the case thorough legal research, preparing court documents, and representing clients in family court proceedings.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships through empathetic communication and legal advocacy.
- Staying current with developments in family law and incorporating changes into legal strategies.
- Qualified solicitor with ideally 5+ years of experience specializing in private family law.
- In-depth knowledge of family law principles and relevant statutes.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with a focus on empathy and understanding.
- Proven ability to manage and advocate in sensitive family situations.
- Successful track record in case management and client representation.
- Collaborative team player with the capacity to work independently.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and inclusive work environment.
- Holiday purchase scheme
- 21 days holiday plus additional time at Christmas plus bank holidays
Salary: Dependent on experience
End date: 29/02/24
Working Hours: 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday – Friday with 1 hour for lunch
Benefits: 21 days holiday, with an additional 1 day for each 5 complete years’ of service, plus Bank Holidays plus Holiday Purchase Scheme