Hopkins Solicitors: Practical advice for added peace of mind
As an employer you'll know that taking on staff means taking on legal responsibilities. As well as day-to-day staffing issues, there is growing pressure from increased employment legislation. Failing to work within employment law can lead to time consuming and costly tribunal claims.
Help at every stage
We provide flexible legal advice to help protect your business and your reputation. Whatever the size and type of your business, we can help you take a proactive approach to the many legal issues involved with employing staff.
Protect your business
Working across Mansfield, Nottingham and the Nottinghamshire area, our specialist employment Solicitors can help with all aspects of employment law, including:
- Issuing all employees with a contract of employment
- Advising on employee dismissals or redundancies
- What to do if an employee claim goes to a tribunal
- Holidays, maternity leave, sickness and other procedures
- Drafting contracts of employment/consultancy agreements
- Advice on managing difficult employees or employees on long term sick
- Dealing with Grievances
- Claims of Discrimination
- Flexible working requests
- Drafting Compromise Agreements
We guarantee efficient and expert advice - allowing you to concentrate on running your business. We would be happy to visit you at your premises for a confidential, no obligation meeting.
For more information about how we can help your business, contact us using the contact details on the right hand side of the page.