We are running a series of seminars to help guide business owners and directors through the full business life-cycle; including start-up, growth, expansion and eventually succession planning and exit strategies.
Seminars are free to attend but space is limited. To secure your space please fill out the form below or email: email@example.com
Chapter 1: A health check to ensure your foundations are right
- Business structures; the legal pros, cons and the tax implications of each (Tom Stendall of Hopkins Solicitors and Brian Stopford of Stopford Associates)
- Credit control; what you need to know about T&Cs and debt collection (Carl Wright of Hopkins Solicitors)
- Investing profits; making your money work harder for you (Richard Hampshire of Hampshire Hill)
- Funding options; funding future growth and improvements (John O’Donnell of D2N2 Growth Hub)
- Cyber security; protecting what you’ve built (Anthony McGhie of Barclays)
- Business support; how your local authority can help (Fardad Amirsaeedi of Mansfield District Council & Invest in Ashfield)
The Date: Wednesday 30th of January 2019. The doors will open at 7:30am for breakfast rolls and refreshments, and the seminar will run from 8:00am till 9:30am, followed by networking and drinks.
The Venue: The Oakham Suite, 155 Nottingham Road, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire NG18 4AE. Free onsite parking is available.
Who should attend: This chapter has been created for SME businesses (0-5 years old) that want to check they have the core foundations of their business set up right. Think of this seminar as a way to take a step back to ensure they have their business set up in the most secure and profitable way possible.
Future Guiding you through your Business Journey seminars:
Chapter 2: Managing the growing pains of your success (17 April 2019)
Chapter 3: Expanding through mergers and acquisitions (17 July 2019)
Chapter 4: Succession planning and your exit strategy (16 October 2019)