We are running a series of seminars to help guide business owners and directors through the full business life-cycle; including start-up, growth, expansion and eventually succession planning and exit strategies.
Chapter 2: Managing the Growing Pains of your Success
The Date: Wednesday 17h of April 2019. The doors will open at 7:30am for breakfast rolls and refreshments, and the seminar will run from 8:00am till 10:00am, followed by networking and drinks.
The Venue: Forever Green, Ransom Woods, Ransom Road, Mansfield NG21 0HJ. Free onsite parking is available.
Who should attend: This chapter has been created for businesses that are experiencing a planned or unplanned surge of growth, whether that is in relations to sales, staff or premises. Our goal is to help you take a moment to step back and see the big picture so you can repair any cracks that you are experiencing before they become a much larger issue.
Employment & HR
- Self-employed vs employed & today’s gig economy
- Danielle Wright, Hopkins Solicitors
Rewarding & Retaining Staff
- Structuring your business to incentivise staff with share options
- Tom Stendall, Hopkins Solicitors
- Auto-enrolment for staff, directors and how it can be a smart way to buy property
- Richard Hampshire, Hampshire Hill & Christie Limb, Hopkins Solicitors & Rowanmoor
Protecting your Liabilities
- Understanding your insurance needs such as professional indemnity and public liability insurance
- Jennifer Needham, Midlands Insurance Services
Funding your Growth
- Sources of funding and tax incentives such as capital allowances and tax credits
- Brian Stopford, Stopford Associates
- Has your role or your staffs roles changed and now feeling a bit out of your depth?
- Yvonne Pennington, East Midlands Chamber
Chapter 3: Expanding through mergers and acquisitions (17 July 2019)
Chapter 4: Succession planning and your exit strategy (16 October 2019)
Seminars are free to attend but space is limited.