Whatever advice and assistance you need on the legal aspects of setting up or running your business, we can help. We can advise you on:
- Company formation and business start-ups, including home businesses
- Buying and selling a business, and how to achieve the best result
- Structuring your business to protect your rights and your assets
- Using business agreements, including shareholder agreements and partnership agreements, to protect against costly and time consuming legal disputes.
- Taking advantage of the latest grants and financial support available to your business
We work with you and your financial adviser to provide a solution that best suits your needs, so when you’re ready to retire you can relax and enjoy spending the money you have worked hard for.
To ensure the smooth transition of your business, we can advise you on:
- Making a Will
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- Declarations of trust
- Inheritance tax planning
- Estate planning
- Charitable giving
- Lifetime gift planning
- Personal tax planning
- Pilot trusts for pension death benefits
The successful and smooth transition of your business depends on the legal and financial plans you put in place during your working life.