A pioneer of Collaborative Family Law, a modern and non-confrontational approach to separation.
David Winnett qualified in 1996 and joined Hopkins in 2002. David is a Partner at Hopkins Solicitors in our Family Law Team. He is based out of our Regent Street office in Nottingham City Centre.
He is a pioneer of Collaborative Family Law, a non-confrontational and thoroughly modern approach to separation and holds the Law Society accreditation for Family Law and is also accredited with Resolution.
David Winnett is also listed as a Leading Lawyer by Wiselaw.
David is a former Trustee, and a supporter of the superb local children’s charity Footprints CEC (conductive education centre). He is a member of Burton Joyce Parochial Church Council, & a supporter of Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust
- Divorce & Separation
- Separation Agreements
- Divorce & Separation – Fixed Fee Consultation
- Divorce Advice
- Separation Advice – for married or unmarried couples
- Making Child Arrangements After Divorce or Separation (Child Arrangement Orders)
- Collaborative Law
- Financial Agreements
- Financial Clean Break Consent Orders
- Financial Disputes & Agreements
- Prenuptial Agreements – protecting your assets
- Cohabitation Agreements
0115 910 5530
27 Regent Street,
Outside of work I enjoy cricket, nature, wildlife and country walks. I enjoy good food and real ale. I am a season ticket holder at Nottingham forest FC. I also enjoy live music, occasional theatre and the gym.