Experienced in Family Law with a friendly, common sense approach to help you feel at ease & supported in resolving your family matters.
Ross Hubbard joined Hopkins Solicitors in 2001 and he qualified as a Solicitor in 2003. He has worked exclusively in Family law and is a member of the Law Society Family Law Panel. Ross is based at our Waverley House office in Mansfield Town Centre.
Ross has significant experience in Family Law and specialises in the following:
- Representing clients in Divorce proceedings, both as the Petitioner who issues divorce proceedings and also assisting the Respondent to a Divorce. He has represented clients in both uncontested and defended divorce proceedings.
- Assisting clients with financial matters arising from Divorce. Including helping his clients to negotiate an amicable settlement and to record this agreement in a binding Financial Consent Order. Also, representing clients in contested Court proceedings to resolve financial matters arising from Divorce. He has experience in complex financial cases, such as those involving high assets over 1 million, valuable pensions, multiple properties and businesses. He has worked with pension experts and financial advisors to make sure he gets the best outcome for his clients.
- He has experience in preparing binding agreements to record agreed financial arrangements, such as Pre-Nuptial Agreements to protect assets prior to marriage and Cohabitation Agreements for client’s who do not intend to marry, but wish to protect their assets before entering into a relationship.
- Helping unmarried cohabitees in resolving financial matters following separation, such as disputes in respect of a jointly owned properties.
- Assisting clients to reach agreed care arrangements for their children by negotiation. Also, representing clients in contested and complex Children Act Court proceedings, to decide where a child should live and when they should have contact with the other parent.
- Assisting clients who have been the victims of domestic abuse and helping them obtain protection through a Non Molestation Order injunction.
Below are links to find out more information:
- Divorce & Separation
- Separation Agreements
- Divorce & Separation – Fixed Fee Consultation
- Divorce Advice
- Separation Advice – for married or unmarried couples
- Clean Break Orders
- Making Child Arrangements After Divorce or Separation (Child Arrangement Orders)
- Financial Disputes & Agreements
- Collaborative Law
- Prenuptial Agreements – protecting your assets
- Cohabitation Agreements
When I am not in the office I enjoy going to the gym, swimming, cinema, socialising with friends and spending time with family.
Ross Hubbard did a amazing job dealing with my divorce and my consent order and kept me well informed with what was happening at all times. He was fast at replying back to me, and although it was a very stressful time for me, Ross kept me at ease. Thank you so much to Ross and the team at Hopkins, I would definitely use you again. Many thanks, Donna Anthony (Plewinski)
Donna Anthony, 24th October 2023